Sunday, June 23, 2013

Keeping Pace

Hello....Hello...Hellooo!  The Weary Traveler is home...so very tired but had an enjoyable weekend!  Lots of Driving!  Unfortunately, after all of the driving...my eyes feel like they have sand in them!!!

I am going to save the untold stories of our adventure until another day!  Tonight will be short and sweet...

This week is a big week for me...lots of things to get done and some challenges ahead that will need tons of prayer!

Life is really moving quickly for me...at times, I feel like I am several steps behind God as we both move along in this Journey. 

Please pray that I can keep pace, stay on track with my weight loss and put forth my best training efforts for The DUNE!!!  July 6th is just around the corner! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!  Hugs and Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment