Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Strong Like Bull

So I failed to mention last night that I did 3 sets of 200lbs on the vertical leg press + 2 sets of calf presses at the same weight!  I did 3 sets of 10 at 90lbs on the leg extension machine, 3 sets of 10 at 90lbs on the lower back machine...pictured below

AND did crunches...AND did 25 minute high intensity workout (for me) on the bike...I am Kickin Fluffy Butt!!!!

I may be Strong Like Bull!!!!

 
 
I am doing everything I can think of to strengthen my back, butt and legs...so that I do not make a fool of myself trying to climb the DUNE!!!  I cannot do stairs...my knees suck...So, I am trying to do anything and everything else that will build strength! 
 
 
Again...I am trying to climb THIS!!!
 
 

Dear God...THIS IS JAIME!!!!

I will make it though!!! I am betting it will not be pretty...But I will make it!!!!

I am betting I look MUCH WORSE than this poor guy!!!


Poor Dude...I can feel his pain!!! LOL!!!


O.K....I am crazy busy at work and obviously have a lot of "outside" activities happening....So I am really working on focusing on the knowledge that this Journey has been God Driven from the Get Go!!! I am following God's Path! 

"You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest.  Every moment you know where I am." ~Psalm 139:3

 


No comments:

Post a Comment