Saturday, August 9, 2014

Ain't Nothin' But Love

Another busy day in preparation for another milestone....Another day covered in God's Grace...Another spent surrounded by love, strength,  divine courage.

I had the pleasure of spending my day preparing for an event that allows me to give just a small portion of the blessings I have received back to those that truly need a booster shot of hope and a dose of courage.

Today I was surrounded by those that provide those doses of courage in my life...that lift me above the odds....that boost me higher than I could get on my own volition.

I am blessed that I know and experience great love daily...no lulls..no deficits...no lags...This inspires me...daily to be the best possible version of me...This daily love gives me the UMPH I need to take steps daily toward my goal.

Today I was inspired by the people I love and that love me...in the form of a great conversation at lunch...while shopping for and putting the final touches on this event...in the form of a hug...a laugh...in the middle of a laugh-filled dinner and right now..as I type this...Ain't nothing but Love.

A couple of thoughts before I go...saw these...loved em!

I am here...looking forward...thinking happy thoughts...practicing trust and dreaming of the great things to come!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment