Friday, August 15, 2014

Love Is a Powerful "Thang"

Today has been jammed packed....getting ready for our Event tomorrow!

Truthfully....it is a LOT of work AND I, even after stressing and worrying about the details, know it is something I am supposed to do...It is divinely guided.

I have no idea how much money we will raise or how many people will attend...but I know this...I have some amazing friends and family....and we, with God's help, did our best to create a place and an event that honors the idea of paying our blessings forward and serving in our community! 

The support from donors has been amazing and tomorrow there will be plenty of love, fun, food and friendship for all who attend!

Life is not about the details...it is about a collection of moments that fill out hearts with love...moments that teach us important lessons...moments that make us laugh and those that make us cry.  Life, for me...is not about who we know...but how well we know each other.

I am proud of this team...Proud of this event and humbled by having so many people contribute HOPE to the kids in our communities!

Love is a powerful "thang"

Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment