Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Recycled UMPH!!

OK...WE are heading into the home stretch for
 
and I am have some serious butterflies!!!  This event means so much to this Journey...This is the one really big, all-in-one opportunity I get to celebrate and give back all of the many blessings I have received along this Journey!!!
 
If you cannot join us on August 16th, I do hope that you will take a few moments of your time and say a prayer for all of us planning this event...that we have the opportunity to share our efforts with many people and more importantly, have the opportunity to give these organizations, CY-Hope and Good Tidings Foundation a great big dose of UMPH!!!
 
I in the meantime, will be praying and trusting that God is guiding this event in the very same fashion he guides my life! 
 
IF you would like to join us and at the very minimum get a great laugh watching me PLAY volleyball...You can register HERE
 
Every day for the last few weeks, I get some pretty amazing support in the form of text messages, quotes, emails, conversations....the list goes on...
 
As I travel into this last 2 weeks of year 2...I find myself reminiscing about all of the wonderful experiences I have had, the sweet words of encouragement, funny thoughts and my favorite... tons of inspirational quotes.  I thought I would share with you a few of those...I like to call them Recycled Umph!!!  :)
 

 
LOVE THIS!!!

This has been my Mantra this entire year...I am glad I took the time to revisit!!!  Needed a reminder!!
 
 
 




 
Making the Climb up Enchanted Rock for Year 2!!!

 
My Crew!!! Summit!!!!


All of the above remind me that this is a Daily Walk in Faith!!! I need reminders!!! 

Today...someone really kind and wise reminded me that this is a Life Journey...not just a deadline driven journey to lose 120lbs...and that the timeline should not define me or the success of my goals. 

I am learning...everyday...that I am working from the inside/out...the goal is important...it drives me...but the daily Journey getting to the goal...that is where all the action is....that is where I find my strength...my courage...Yep...you guessed it...My Umph!!

Goodnight my friends!!! Sleep Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment