Saturday, August 16, 2014

Success Lies In the Action of Doing

Hello to all,

Well...Play It Forward-Rally To Serve is in the Books!!!  I want to thank all of you that joined us for a fun afternoon of volleyball and giving back to our community! 

To my friends and family that made the trip out to my neck of the woods to join us....Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

To those that donated to our causes...thank you for "Playing" it Forward and blessing all of us with your generosity. 

To my "team"...to those that joined...signed up...suited up and showed up week after week to help plan this event...you guys make me this Journey so very special! 

I am proud of our efforts...always!  Proud of what we are trying to do and  what we ARE doing. 

I had the opportunity to spend some time today doing something I love with people I love.  I got to spend time with people that I had not seen in a million years and share one more amazing part of this Journey with people I am just getting to know! 

This Journey is about walking through challenges...living life ALL OUT and trusting that every step I take is part of God's plan for me and for those around me. 


The picture we have in our head is not always the one that ends of on the canvas...However...I believe that my Journey is about moving forward...trying not to look back and believing that I can do anything I can dream!

This Journey...This event...are dreams come true that started with a simple thought...a suggestion mixed with some serious inspiration.  Success lies in the doing for me...It lives in the action!  Today...We were in Action...Success!!!!




Again...I am blessed...My Love to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment