Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chaos Today...Dancing Stars Tomorrow

I cannot tell a lie...OK...maybe I can...but I am choosing not to tell a lie...
This has been one pain in the butt kind day...chaotic...out of sorts...overwhelming...you get the picture.

These days force me to really THINK about who I am and how I react under pressure.  Days like today confront my issues with control and highlight how crazy I can be when I step out of faith and into self-reliance...not the good kind!

Today was the perfect day to practice letting go and letting God...instead of hanging on and going mad!

As I lay my head on my pillow tonight...I thumb through this great book of quotes given to me as a gift and stumble across the below.

I read it a couple of times through...I am not sure I believe this...BUT I so hope it is true!! If the presence of inner chaos gives birth to dancing stars...then I should be delivering a virtual Milky Way of Fred  Astaires any minute now! 

This would be GREAT news for me...I have always loved to dance and have always wanted to be a star! If that just takes some chaos...I should be GOLDEN! 

However tonight...I pretty much just have the chaos part going on...But you never know...tomorrow could be All about the dance! 

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment