Tuesday, August 19, 2014

YEAR 3- Laugh Louder...Love Bigger...Grow Stronger

This Journey Continues....I have things to get done...goals to meet...New goals to set...and I am guessing a few unknown adventures to experience!

I have a few things that I am looking forward to sharing here...in the near future! 

One of the coolest parts of this Journey so far has been ALL of the unforseen blessings!  New experiences...New relationships...New opportunities to experience life in a big, bold way!

This 3rd year will be no different...in year 3...my goal will be about continuing to get healthy...in every way! Year 3 will be a continued Journey to DeFluff...to Grow Spiritually, to Give my all to living Life fully...to share my heart and to share the blessings I have received!

I want to laugh louder...love bigger...and grow stronger! I want to be Fit For Life!

So here we go...I am Back At It!

FAITHFULLY FORGING ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment