Saturday, October 6, 2012

Drum roll please!

Drum roll please...I completed my first 3 mile walk today in 1:05...can I get a Hell Yeah!  I did not die...I am only slightly maimed! 
I got up at about 10:00 AM headed to Meyer Park...now on Saturday...Meyer Park is filled with a million soccer players of all ages...and LOTS of screaming, cheering parents!  So...I just pretended they were cheering for me!  Go Jaime Go!  Fluffy, Fluffy, Fluffy!! I did it...

Next on the list was birthday presents for Emily....She will be 12 next week!! Unbelievable!

Then on to the St. Ignatius Loyola for their annual Fall festival...Mom, Emily and I played Bingo...I won twice...$70 bucks!
Man...if only I was in Vegas!  Lol!

Three weeks to Firefly!  I am feeling a lot better about the event!

Sports Update:  The Lightening Strykers lost a tough match!  We will get'em next game!
The mighty New Boston Lions beat their arch rival 38 to 37....Way to go Teague Boys!

Ok...headed to see Frankenweenie....
Below is a pic of myself post 3 mile walk....scary...Happy Early Halloween

It has been a Great Day!

Blessings!  See you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. God loves that little red face and so do I.....U.T. is worried about you trying to walk the three miles, I'll have to tell him you've done it once now....so on you go....A.C.

    ReplyDelete