Monday, October 22, 2012

Will and Grace


Hope you all had a happy, productive Monday.  Really busy today at work...but a productive day!  I worked out this evening...did an hour on the bike and worked my upper and lower back. 

My lower back has strengthened  and the pain I experienced in the 1st few weeks has decreased significantly!  Yay! 

My knees were screaming in the beginning of my workout tonight....but I made them continue despite their protestations!! I will be icing them down here shortly!!!  I may be old! 

I found the below article on breaking through plateaus...kinda interesting.  Thought I would share. 

http://www.shape.com/blogs/weight-loss-coach/how-break-through-plateau

I have had several people remind me that I actually may be gaining some muscle and that may contribute to the slow down in weight loss.  I am good with that and I am continuing on this path regardless.  I have to trust that I am moving in the right, healthier direction and that can't be a bad thing!!

We received the below quote in an email and I really loved it...

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."


I love that and it is SO True!

This Journey has been filled with all kinds of surprises and unknowns!  I have to trust my instincts and trust that God has got my back!!!  This may be the first time in my life that I have truly put myself out there (so to speak)...no secrets (as evidenced by my willingness to share my actual weight in the right hand margin of this blog!!!!), no pretense, no sugar coating, a really fluffy girl trying to lose some serious weight so that I can live longer, live better and maybe make a bit of difference in my corner of the world!

I will leave you with this:
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did"


Hello Tuesday....Here I come...ready or not!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment