Thursday, November 15, 2012

Doctor's Orders

Hello to everyone.  Unfortunately, I am sick....took a trip to the Dr. today...she said, Hey...you are sick!  Actually...she said that I have the "crud" or an acute upper respiratory infection...viral...will run it's course.  Lay low for a couple of days...no workouts till the weekend. Bummed!  But will overcome this little bump in the road!

Weigh in #13 tomorrow...I have NO idea how that is going to go.  I just have to trust that I am on the path God has chosen....still inspired!

If you have an extra prayer laying around..could you send it my way...AND one for Tone Tone...she SO does not need to get sick!!

I will post the link for the Rudolph Run tomorrow!  December 8th at City Centre...Hope you can join me!

MaWa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment