This Journey is far from over...and I am truly am excited, nervous, happy, crazy...about taking the next 9+ months ONE DAY AT A TIME!
I hope you will hang in there...I have a so many things in my head that I want to incorporate into this life journey and I know that you guys have a few tricks up your sleeves...please share your stories, ideas, triumphs, hurdles...with me! I love hearing from each and every one of you.
Words really don't even come close to expressing all of the things I have to be thankful for. God has given me so much and I know He has so much more in store for me...
Since it is Thanksgiving Eve....I thought I would list a few things that I am thankful for:
- My Sweet Tone Tone (Mom)!
- The rest of my amazing family: ALL OF YOU!!!!
- My wonderful friends-ALL OF YOU
- My Sweet Pea!
- My fantastic Co-Workers-ALL OF YOU
- MY DOG-Riley
- Dogs in general---ALL OF YOU
- People who provide great inspiration-ALL OF YOU!!!
- A Giving Church Community-ALL OF YOU!!!!
- TURKEY!!!! (I truly love Turkey)
- The HOUSTON TEXANS-ALL OF YOU!!!!
- Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty May for inspiring this post athletic, pre-menopausal chick to get fit!!!
- Social Media...Love it.... (Don't Judge! :))
- Watching the Teague Boys Go all the Way to the Texas 2A State High School Football Championships (it's gonna happen...I got a feeling!)
- God's Amazing Grace!!!!
- 4-Day Weekends!!!!
- THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
On that note...LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!
Amazing Grace...How Sweet the Sound!