Wednesday, November 21, 2012

These are a few of my Favorite Things

It is Thanksgiving Eve and I am trying my best to finish up my work and begin this 4 day weekend!!!  The break will be greatly appreciated.  I am really so very blessed and am Thankful that the first 14 weeks of this Journey have been completely AMAZEBALLS!!!!  The support I have received has been utterly unbelievable and I continue to be touched, surprised, honored and inspired that I have such a wonderful support system. 

This Journey is far from over...and I am truly am excited, nervous, happy, crazy...about taking the next 9+ months ONE DAY AT A TIME!

I hope you will hang in there...I have a so many things in my head that I want to incorporate into this life journey and I know that you guys have a few tricks up your sleeves...please share your stories, ideas, triumphs, hurdles...with me!  I love hearing from each and every one of you.

Words really don't even come close to expressing all of the things I have to be thankful for.  God has given me so much and I know He has so much more in store for me...

Since it is Thanksgiving Eve....I thought I would list a few things that I am thankful for: 

  • My Sweet Tone Tone (Mom)!
  • The rest of my amazing family:  ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • My wonderful friends-ALL OF YOU
  • My Sweet Pea!
  • My fantastic Co-Workers-ALL OF YOU
  • MY DOG-Riley
  • Dogs in general---ALL OF YOU
  • People who provide great inspiration-ALL OF YOU!!!
  • A Giving Church Community-ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • TURKEY!!!!  (I truly love Turkey)
  • The HOUSTON TEXANS-ALL OF YOU!!!!
  • Kerri Walsh Jennings and Misty May for inspiring this post athletic, pre-menopausal chick to get fit!!!
  • Social Media...Love it.... (Don't Judge! :))
  • Watching the Teague Boys Go all the Way to the Texas 2A State High School Football Championships (it's gonna happen...I got a feeling!)
  • God's Amazing Grace!!!!
  • 4-Day Weekends!!!! 
  • THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33o32C0ogVM

On that note...LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!! 



 Photo

Amazing Grace...How Sweet the Sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKf6P2nhKg

No comments:

Post a Comment