Thursday, November 1, 2012

A lot to lose...More to gain

Hello followers of fluff!  I hope you all had a wonderful day...happy, healthy and productive. 
I worked from home today...Mom and I both had Drs appointments today so I had to stick close to home! 

So tomorrow is Weigh in #11....and the beginning of the 12th week of this Journey 120....3 months...WOW!

Pretty unbelievable for me that I am 1/4 of the way into this Journey and still have a full head of hair, most of my sanity, and 23 less lbs of fluff.  Sweet!
So many amazing Blessings, support challenges and victories....in just 11 weeks...can't wait to see what the next 9 months hold...I have so much to lose...but so much more to gain. 

While I shed this physical weight...there will be opportunities to gain perspective, gain understanding, gain knowledge, gain new friends and gain new respect for the friends and family that have been on this Journey with me. 

God continues to bless this Journey everyday....even on the difficult days! 

I am ready for the next nine months. ONE DAY AT A TIME!

No workout tomorrow...I will be resting in preparation for the 5K on Saturday.  Really excited to take on this "mini-goal". Thanks to all of you that have donated to The Houston Food Bank on behalf of Team MAWA!  Makes me proud!

Happy Friday to all! Love and Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment