Monday, November 26, 2012

I am here to PUMP YOU UP!!!

It's Monday...and I am back on track...Worked til 7:00 PM...Worked out from 7:30 to 9:00 and now I am home..getting my Cyber Monday shopping done!!!!  Can't tell you what I got though...it might be for you...you never know!  :).

So, I am still super busy at work and I would talk about maintaining Balance in my life...but I am tired of hearing myself talk about it...so let's just say that "balance" is a work in progress...much like my body! 

I was a little concerned that my workout would be really difficult given my time off..BUT.....much to my surprise...I had a great workout!!  Did the bike...lifted weights...worked legs, upper body and back!  WHOOP!!!! 

I am hoping that I can have a good solid workout week...pumpin' iron!  Made me think of Hanz and Franz....We are here to PUMP YOU UP!!!

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/4184

Seriously though...I felt good in my workout tonite and I actually felt stronger and more amazingly, I actually felt lighter during my workout...that may sound odd...I am not even sure what I mean when I say that...but lighter is the word that describes it best.  I have said before that the beginning of my workouts are difficult...I am not fast out of the gates..but tonite...starting my workout was easier...I did not feel so labored...I felt lighter!  Whatever it is...I like it!

A couple of updates before I go...
  • Remember to Save the Date-August 17th, 2013.  We are planning a charity volleyball game/games to celebrate (hopefully) my loss of 120lbs and giving back to organizations that support children's health and well-being.  We are in the process of planning and determining the charitable organizations that will receive the money raised at the event.  I want this event to be a celebration of overcoming obstacles,celebrating accomplishment and an effort to give back in some way.  I will keep you posted!
  • Also...RUDOLPH RUN is December 8th!
  • Another  mini-goal is in the works....details coming soon!
I hope you all have a great Tuesday...Let's Get Pumped Up!!! MAWA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment