Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Fluffy Girl and the Pizza Buffet

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone has had a Blessed day!

I spent last night at Itz...one of those arcade/family fun/pizza buffet places...only it was an all night lock in with 100+ 6th, 7th and 8th graders!  WOW...DO THEY HAVE SOME ENERGY....
I was there as a chaperone representing the band parents or in this case..the band "aunt"...Emily had ask me to go and of course, I love my Pea...so I was there!  My shift was supposed to start at 10:30 pm and end at 2:00 am. 

So generally speaking, the kids behaved pretty well...I mean they were wired for sound...but certainly nothing nothing out of ordinary...But here is the funny part.  Each chaperone was assigned a specific area and The Fluffy Girl got the Pizza Buffet area...hilarious irony for me....late night eater...fighting to lose 120lbs...pizza lover.  Gratefully, the pizza is pretty mediocre (I have eaten it before)...so not having any pizza was doable.
I ended up staying until Emily's Dad got there for his shift at 4:00am...

I love being able to be a part of Emily's life...makes me happy!

So....I had to get a work out in...so after my nap...I managed to work out for about an 1 and 15 minutes. I will be working out tomorrow as well...gotta get the weight loss mojo fired back up!! "MAWA"...See You Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment