Monday, November 5, 2012

Living Every Moment

Hello to all...It is very late!  It has been a difficult day and this is the first chance I have had to stop long enough to post. 
One of my childhood friends lost her Mom today, somewhat suddenly.  This is one of my closest friends growing up....We went to high school together, we spent tons of time at each others homes, have maintained a friendship for 30+ years... I sang at her wedding, held her babies, and now on Thursday...I am saddened but honored to be singing at her Mom's funeral.  But it is surreal...sobering! 
Life is so precious...just another reminder that it is my responsibility to fully live life...Cherish it, respect it and not take a single moment for granted. 
It can be so easy to get lost in the details of daily life...I do it all the time.  Yes, this Journey is about me getting healthier and shedding weight...but everyday it gets clearer and clearer that this Journey is about so much more.
  I don't want to get distracted by the details...I want to see the whole, fabulous picture. 
I want to truly live every moment! 

I am afraid I must sleep...Sweet Dreams! Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment