Sunday, November 11, 2012

Simple Sunday

Hello to all! I hope you have enjoyed your day.  This has been a simple Sunday for me.  Unfortunately, with the impending weather change, my head decided to split today...not literally of course...but that is kinda what it feels like.  I have slept a better part of the day.  Just part of my process I guess.  I think that is why I am so amazed that I have been able to take on this challenge...because for a while...a lot of my days were spent sleeping off migraines, pain, etc....I have had far fewer of these kinds of days in the last 2 months...God is good!!!

So since today has been low key...this blog post will be pretty uneventful!  My girl (Emily) is here...she called me around 3:30 or so and said she wanted to know she could come over and we could just chill...How can I turn that down...So, I got up, showered and now we are chillin'.  She, Tone Tone and Riley are watching Arthur's Christmas....all snuggled up in the living room and I am...well, you know what I am doing!!

Here they are:


I am really hoping to pick up the pace again this next week.  There will be challenges managing my work schedule,workout schedule and other life stuff...but it must be done!!!  I cannot quit and I cannot give in...accomplishment comes from pushing through the obstacles...whatever they might be...I feel an inspirational quote is needed!!!

How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" - Jason Bishop






"There are only two options regarding commitment: you're either in or you're out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Unknown


"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson




I love inspirational quotes....

I am planning on attacking this week...with excitement, inspiration, faith and with help from my wonderful support system.

This is a battle that I am going to win....

Again, I feel compelled to share this Journey, to use this Journey as a tool to share the inspiration and blessings that I am receiving...So...please share with your friends, family, complete strangers...hehehe!  I am really confidant that by next August...not only will I be a healthier human...I (WE) will be in a position to turn this Journey into a way to give back to our community...we can make our own Change...God is with Us!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OTz-lpDjw
















No comments:

Post a Comment