Friday, November 16, 2012

Week #13 Weigh In

It's Friday evening and I am happy to report that I lost 2.5lbs this week!  I feel relieved!  Thank you all for continued prayers and support!

I am still sickly...This virus is doozie...I am pretty much just sleeping...though I did dream I was working out...I hope that counts for something!!  I am hoping that I am much better tomorrow.  Tone Tone has been a good nurse...She picked up Lowfat Tortilla soup for dinner!! 
I am hoping that I am much better by tomorrow! 

I am officially signed up for the Rudolph Run 5K on December 8th and I hope you will join me for a little Christmas themed workout!!!  I am looking forward to shaving a bit of time of my 59:00 minutes....and of course, wearing a red nose!!  Here is the link...again this is to benefit the Houston Food Bank.  However, we are to donate non-perishable food items on  the day we pick up our registration package! 

Week 14 is officially underway and I am hoping to continue in the positive weight loss direction.  My next weigh in will be the DAY AFTER Thanksgiving...should be interesting.

I am headed back to the couch...feeling pretty yucky!  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend...I will see you tomorrow!! 

God Bless....

Here is the Rudolph Link

http://www.active.com/more-sports/houston-tx/2nd-annual-rudolph-fun-run-2012?act=EMC-RegConfirmation&Version=Duathlon&Event=&Property=Active&Sections=Body&Creative=RegConfFor&ArtText=Txt_1&Content=Event_Details

2 comments:

  1. Hope yo are MUCH. Better. Look forward to seeing you TG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Keep up the great work! Miss seeing you at volleyball! Debi

    ReplyDelete