Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little Notes of Encouragement

Hello to all.  I hope today has been good and that you are having a lovely evening. 

I am inching closer and closer to the completion of this cleanse and things continue to be going well.  I do have my food challenges but I have to say that so far this experience has been worth the challenge. 

I have been asked several times in the last few days.."What benefits am I seeing from the cleanse?".  I can honestly say that the most obvious is that I feel so much more "clear headed"...I think I have had a brain cleanse!!!  I am generally more energetic and my glucose levels have been really good (especially in the last few days).  I am glad I am doing it and I will do it again.  Probably will give it another whirl in 6 or 7 months. 

Tonight I took off from working out and instead got my social needs met!  I had dinner with a new friend (Camille)...and an old friend (Donna).  It was a really energizing night for me.

  I love people...I love meeting new people and I often find myself missing that in my life.  I think that when I do meet someone that I connect with immediately...it really reminds me that one way I connect with God is through people.  Through people's gifts, heart and their unique spirit.  I find that connection so uplifting and so rare that I jump at the chance when it presents itself.  It is just another source of inspiration for me.  I probably kind of make a bit of a fool of myself but I have reached a place in my life where it feels really important to tell the truth...my truth!  This requires a certain vulnerability that I am not always comfortable with...but here I am...writing about it! 

So tonight was another moment of uplifting inspiration with a little uncomfortable vulnerability all leading to the unique joy of a new friendship and the unique joy of a long time friendship...all in one booth!!!  It gives me another reason to keep working to be a better me.  So again...my heart is full! 

I think that I get little notes of encouragement from God everyday..they come in different forms...but all are impactful.  My job is to keep my eyes, ears, heart and mind open and waiting!



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment