Saturday, February 2, 2013

Short and Sweet

Good Saturday Evening to you all...I hope today has been quite lovely! 

In an effort to give myself a bit of a "brain break", this post will be short and sweet!  I did get in a 3 mile walk today and my co-worker/friend Kristen found a dog for Mom and I to get for my Uncle Mike's birthday (next week).  Kristen was out and about in the Heights and came across a young Chihuahua mix named Jessica (now Consuela..aka Connie).  She texted me and we hopped in the car, bolted to the Heights and adopted her.  Thank you Kristen for your help and hanging out while we got the dog!!!!  The dog is really sweet!! 
I will have pics to share later.  He was thrilled and I know she is going to have a good home. 

This day has been long and I am tired.  I hope you all have a glorious Sunday!!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment