Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Medical Mania

Good Evening to everyone!  I hope you have all have had a great Wednesday. 
Today has been all day medical mania!!  Poor Tone Tone had 2 Dr. Appts...both lengthy and tiring for her!  She is just not feeling her best.  More Dr. appts to come too.  Bless her heart...she hates all of this medical stuff!

I am grateful that I was able to be home so that I could go with her.  Another blessing... that I have the flexibility to be able to be there for my Mom.

It was a crazy, busy day.  However, Donna and I did get in a 2.8 mile walk and in record time for the Fluffy Girl...40 minutes!  Woo Hoo!  Walking with my tall friend helped boost my time!!

Just 2 more days until another weigh in!!  I am hoping for another big loss!  The Cleanse is still going forward and I am FORGING ON!

Before I go, I want to say that despite the current life difficulties, I know that God is right here with me, with Mom and leading the way on this amazing Journey!

I must get some rest!  Good night my friends...you guys give me strength! 

No comments:

Post a Comment