Saturday, February 9, 2013

The CLEANSE BEGINS

Hello to all and Happy Saturday! 
So today it begins!  It did not exactly start as planned as I woke up with an off the charts migraine. 
So moving or eating was not an option.  So I started at lunch and made my 1st shake...it was not too bad.  That was good news...I was a little concerned that I would not be able to drink the shakes!  I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to weird beverages.
Given the intensity of my migraine, the day has been a little more challenging than I had hoped BUT...I have managed to stick to the plan and so far...things are going much as I expected.  I AM HUNGRY!! LOL!!!  Actually, it really is not horrible and I am feeling a bit hungry.  I do eat quite a bit of protein daily and that has diminished significantly...so I am guessing my body is wondering where the heck is the chicken..or dead bird (as I call it). 

Kerri Walsh did share with me that the 1st few days are the most difficult and that it is O.K. to snack  a lot!  Donna started today as well..though she is a pro...this will be her 3rd or 4th time to do this cleanse! 

I will be taking things One Day At A Time...I feel good about this process and feel like this will help me with the last half of this Journey.  So...all prayers are welcome...I will need them...For those of you that are required to see me face to face...I may be grouchy...I will do my best to behave! 

As I said briefly last night, my birthday was very enjoyable and I received so many wonderful messages, cards, calls, gifts...to help me celebrate the day.  I am feeling quite loved! 

I have a few pics to share with you guys before I go...I am keeping things kinda short tonight in hopes that this migraine is gone tomorrow and I will be back to my normal, long-winded self. 







Have a blessed Sunday!  Much Love!!!


1 comment:

  1. Cleanse, Cleanse....rah,rah,rah
    Cleanse, Cleanse....sis boom bah!!!!!!!!
    It's going to be good for you!!!!!!!....... :) ...A.C.

    ReplyDelete