Friday, April 26, 2013

Faith Flash Cards



Sometimes I think I need Faith Flashcards...you know....reminders that flash  before my eyes throughout the day...Just as a quick reminder that all is ultimately going to be fine and that all I must do is Keep the Faith!!!  I found a few...Now all I need is a group of volunteers who will follow me around all day and "flash" these at me at the appropriate time!  Who's In?  LOL!!!





So since I knew it was probably a stretch that someone would be willing to actually follow me around all day...reminding me to have Faith....I bought myself the below bracelet...which I now where EVERY day!  It is my own version of a Faith Flash card! 






 
 
I figure...this is a more effective, efficient way of reminding myself!!!  However, if any of you decide you would like to follow me around all day...reminding me to have Faith...I would not mind the company!!! HAHA!! 
 
So today was another weigh in and I lost the 2 lbs I gained last week...So...I am happy with that!!!  I did make a few dietary changes this week and thanks to Lindsey...I now have a couple of quick, energy boosting workouts added to my morning and mid-day routine! 
 
 
My volleyball girls (The Fierce Hornets)...a name chosen by them...will be playing tonight.  Please keep my girls in your prayers!!! 
 
 
I will be scooting away for a girls weekend in Austin (Lake Travis)...I am not 100% sure if I will be able to post...so If I am off the radar a couple of days...you know why!  But I will do my best to post...I have not missed a day...well,except one weird technology fail day!!!  Other than that...everyday!!!
 
 
My Aunt Charlotte sent me the below in an email...I really loved it and I wanted it share it with all of  you!  Thanks Char Char!
 
 
"Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back

Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart,

But, if it doesn't, be content that it grew in yours.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment