Monday, April 15, 2013

New Day-New Strength

Another Monday...Here we are!!! Only today, I am working on staying out of my Monday doldrums...and focusing on a Positive Monday Outlook! 



Today is my friend Donna's Birthday...We have been friends for 18 years!  We've both been single (I still am), gone through a wedding (hers), childbirth (hers), jobs (many), trial/tribulations, lots of laughs, fights, tears, moves, life challenges galore...and we are both still alive!!!  Our friendship has withstood the test of time...well beyond the life expectancy of 3 years (inside joke), we have seen each other at our best and our not so best!  We have been through a LOT!!! 

 
 
 
Couldn't resist!!!  Happy Birthday my friend!!!  I hope your day is filled with the kind of Joy you deserve!  I hope this year brings you Peace, Hope and an Abundance of Blessings! 
 
 
 
As I was writing this...It has been brought to my attention that there has been an explosion at the Finish Line of the Boston Marathon and that there are multiple casualties.  My heart goes out to all of those that are going through the trauma and devastation of this and as always, my prayers are with all of the victims.  I will continue to keep all in my prayers.  May God Bless them and keep them. 
 
I will end on that note.  See you all tomorrow. 
 
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment