Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to Life...Back to Reality...The Remix!!!

Any body know what day it is...Ahhhh. Yes...Monday...A day like a week!  The good news is that I survived my first Monday back in the office after vacation...the bad news...is that I survived and have to go back tomorrow...LOL!!!

All I can hear in my head is the lyrics to that Soul II Soul song:

Back to Life Back to Reality
Back to the Here and Now
Back to Life
Back to the present time
Back from the Fantasy, yeah!!!

Ah yes...nothing like a good dose of reality...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!!!  Back to Life...The Remix!

So...I worked, my car died 4x times on the way to work today and it appears that despite my efforts...I may still be fluffy!!!  Just keepin it real!!!

However, I have an event to organize...so onward and upward!  Had some really great Coach sunglasses donated today...We have signed volleyballs, we have gift cards, we have University of Texas dog gear...However, we still need tons more silent auction items...So if you know anyone in the Houston area who may be willing to sponsor our event, donate an item for the silent auction, have a service that could be donated...anything...we really need your support.

Also, we now officially have tickets to sell.  Please let me know if you would like tickets.  I will be sending out a flyer with all the details tomorrow.  We need players for our tournament as well..Remember this is for fun...a celebration...so you do NOT need to a be world class volleyball player to sign up!!!  Also, you do not need to have a team...we can put you on a team!!!

The Play It Forward Rally to Serve Event is August 24th, 2013 at 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Cost for entrance and a barbecue sandwich/chips is just $5.00!!!

Cost to play Volleyball is only $15.00 per person!!! 

Remember ALL proceeds to go the Good Tidings Foundation and Cy-Hope!!!  Help educate and motivate children to become the best people they can be!!!!

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS OR DONATIONS...PLEASE CONTACT US AT

rallytoserve@gmail.com


Before I go....A Happy Birthday to Linda McEachern...You always make me smile!!!  I hope the 21st anniversary of your 49th birthday was wonderful...you deserve it!!!

It was great to see all of the McEachern's, Westphal's and Westmorelands tonight!!!!  Love you guys!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment