Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Peaceful Sound of the Ocean

Hi to all...Day 4 in sunny California!  After getting in so late last night...I did not hop up for a 6:00 am walk!!

Unfortunately, today was rudely interrupted by a headache!

But....I forged ahead...and we went to beautiful La Jolla...nice sea air...
And the peaceful sounds of the ocean...

I have always had a deep love for the ocean...I love the sound, the smell, the natural rhythm of the tide...it all calms me.  So..it was nice to be there today...in the midst of some pain...surrounded by one of God's finest creations...

Still completely overwhelmed by the events of this last weekend...still awed by God's grace!

Before I go...please keep Kerri in your prayers as she plays today (in Gstaad)! 

Here are a few pics from the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment