Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Fluffy Girl and the Vacation

Today was my last day in the office until July 15th!!!  Can I get a hell yeah!!!! Now I will be doing some work from home before we leave on Friday for VACATION...but no office...no long commute...no bumper to bumper traffic (at least not until I get to the LA area on Saturday) and NO early alarm clock...YIPEEEE...

So for those of you that do not know...this is my first vacation ( a proper vacation) since I turned 40...6.5 years ago!!! 

For the past several years...my vacation time has been spent in the lovely resort environment of the Chateau De Hospital...seven days of the finest care at the Lodge at St. Luke's Hospital...in other words...I have spent all of my vacation time being ill!!!

So this is an exciting time...a big moment!!!  Not too mention that I will get to spend time with my family AND at of course...as you all probably aware of :)...I will getting to meet Kerri Walsh.  Though I think that our time will be relatively short...I know it will be fantastic. 

So...I will be weighing in before I go...I have taken a break from the constant weigh ins and am hoping that I am progressing.  Truthfully, it does not really feel like and I am going to have to work really hard to meet this goal. But as I have said...I am in it for the long haul. 

Plans don't always work out the way we envision..but they do work out...and often much better than I expect! 

Tomorrow is the 4th of July and I will be busy packing and getting ready for our flight on Friday.  So until then...goodnight and sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment