Saturday, October 26, 2013

CAN-CAN...WIN-WIN

J.P. Fluff N Stuff...That was the very First Thing that popped into my head as I begin this post tonight!!

That is the kind of brain I have. ..right there! So...Ms Fluff n Stuff...completed her very 1st trampoline aerobics class today!  "AIR"obics!

Let me just say....DAMN!!! So far...the only thing harder was the Dune! This class was a beast...BUT...I started it...finished it...and did NOT need medical attention!  Winna Winna Chicken Dinna!

According to Emily...she said I got 6 stars out of a possible 10. She is tougher than a Russian judge during the Olympics!

But...I had fun...I did one more thing that I couldn't do before I started this Journey...My friend Lindsey was right there with me...along with her Mom...Aunt and Mom' sister-in-law...These ladies kicked butt!!

I had another opportunity to prove to myself that I CAN...CAN try new things...CAN push beyond my comfort zone. ..I CAN be imperfect....CAN work hard...CAN be better! And today I learned...I CAN jump...just not very high!

LIFE TODAY WAS A CAN-CAN!!! And therefore a WIN-WIN!!

After our class I took Emily to lunch...came home...Took a nap...THEN...did a 5 mile bike ride...burned 365 more calories and am whooped!!!

I feel good about today...This Journey is progressing....I am still moving FORWARD. ..ONWARD!!!
I am still surrounded by amazing examples of God's Love and Grace!! My friends...family....and even some fit...high bouncing...young..."air"obics instructor who tried to kill me!

Here is the GROUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment