Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hang On...Hang In...Hold Tight


So...it is late...another day at in the hospital for my Mama!  She is a little better today and her numbers are improving...but she still has a little further to go before she gets to come home! 

Two things came to mind today...Why do days seem so much longer in the hospital and why is the food in the hospital cafeteria so unhealthy...really! 

I was at the hospital for 8 hours today...and I  felt like I had been awake for 24 hours...AND the cafeteria food consisted of stuff like fried chicken breasts...hamburgers with bacon...sandwiches, pizza and one "healthy food bar" which was serving fish that looked like it had been frozen since the mid 1990's...I guess because it was fish...it was healthy! 

Wacky...I made a not so well received joke that the cafeteria food was designed to keep the cardiac wing of the hospital busy....

Regardless...Tone Tone and I made it through the day. 

Thanks to ALL of you for your well wishes for her and for say prayers for me as well!  I greatly appreciate all of the support.

I was having an email conversation with a friend today and she said the following to me...She said..

Hang On...Hang In and Hold Tight to the things that are great in  your life....Thanks C....I will work on this!!! 

Love and Goodnight to all!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment