Saturday, October 19, 2013

Great Day...Part 2

Hi there...Wow..another jam-packed day! A great day though!!!
I am so amazed at the kindness and generosity I am encountering!  I am pretty clear that this trip will have a special place in my heart for a lifetime!!
I had the great honor of meeting Kerri's Mom, Sister, Aunts...friends and family galore! I got to spend some time with her kids...which I loved....of course! And again I had the privilege of watching the best beach volleyball and best beach volleyball player on the planet! 
I am managing to stick to a pretty decent food plan and have been doing lots of walking!!
This day has been amazing...inspiring...heartwarming and a total blessing!
Tonight...I am so tired. ..in the best way possible!!
So I will share my stories over the next few days!
Here is a pic collage of Day 2!
Kerri plays in the semis tomorrow....WHEN she wins tomorrow. ..she will have broken the all time wins record and solidify her spot as the greatest female volleyball player of all time!

1 comment: