Thursday, January 17, 2013

An Attack of the Warm and Fuzzies


Happy Thursday my friends...I hope all is wonderful in your world.  Still working here...or at least I am supposed to be!  Thought I would take a quick break and start this post so that maybe it would not be tomorrow before I get it posted.  I really am not all that fond of posting about a day that is already done and gone! :)

So I am going to the gym tonite...no more Frosty the Fluffy Girl walks...too cold and I am too likely to cut my walk short when I can't properly move my frozen legs...I may be a weenie!!! 

OK...the date is set for Enchanted Rock...March 8,9 and 10th.  My fabulous friend Nettie is giving us the trip and going along.  She says she will be ready with a net when I fall off the big rock...LOL!!!  I  told her it was going to have to be a BIG net!!!  Kristen is going as well and maybe a few other folks...It will be fun and there will be pics to post!

Tomorrow is Weigh In #22....I am not feeling all that anxious about it!  Which is good.  No pressure! 

A friend, who has begun to read the blog, came across something I received from my friend several months ago from my friend Patsy.  I loved it at the time and after being reminded today of it..thought I would post it again.  I think most of us would like to know this about ourselves without ever having to doubt that we are great just the way we are:

As you are,
Stronger than you know.
More beautiful than you think.
Worthier than you believe.
More loved than you can ever imagine.
Passionate about making a difference.
Fiery when protecting those you love.
Learning. Growing. Not Alone.
Warm. Giving. Generous.
Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart.
Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave
And so, so, so much more.

Be Strong, Be Confident, Be You

I truly love this...it was so nice to see it again.  The friend that brought this up today said she sent it to 3 people who have a special place in her heart.  Now you have to love that...paying it forward!!!  I can feel an attack of the Warm and Fuzzies coming on...

I am still loving this Journey...and Week 22 has been a great week for sharing the LOVE!!!!  There are probably several of you that think I am going over the top with ALL the LOVE....and if you were here right now...I would probably give you a big ole kiss on the cheek just to prove you right!!

I often talk about having Faith and how important Hope is...but LOVE...LOVE is the key. 

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."1 Corinthians 13:13

Here is the song of the Day...I don't think you will be surprised!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxhIiwNvwc

Wishing you all unlimited LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment