Sunday, January 6, 2013

Longing to say Goodbye to the 250's

Happy Sunday! Today has been lovely. Church, visiting Donna's Mom in the hospital-she is improving and your continued prayers are needed.
After the hospital, Donna, Em, Mom and I had breakfast...home to nap...a long nap!! 
The Christmas tree is gone...for those that do not know us well...the fact that the Christmas tree is down is nothing short of a miracle!  We are known for leaving our Christmas tree up WAY beyond the normal, generally accepted seasonal time frame!!  I have a few issues with "letting go" of the Christmas tree! :)

Busy week ahead and I am ready for week 21!  I will continue to try new things, stay focused, work hard, continue to prepare for my Enchanted Rock trip and search for that pesky Balance! 

Please keep me in your prayers.  I really need all the help I can get!  I would love to say goodbye to the 250's! 

Blessings to you all.  Here is to a healthy, productive week filled with victories of all kinds!  MAWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment