Monday, August 5, 2013

Laughing Is Good Medicine

Hi!  Well...today has been loooonnngggg!  My sweet Mama spent the day in Dr.'s offices...getting poked with needles and asked a million questions.....

My favorite question of the day...after several relatively mundane questions...the nurse looked at my Mom and said..."Do you use street drugs?"...

For some reason...an obvious reason for me...I lost it...Really!  Tone Tone and street drugs...then the next question was..."Do you exercise"...THEN, we both laughed! 
The answer to both...A resounding NO!

So...even smack dab in the middle of a not so great day...we found something to laugh at...a way to get thru...that is how we roll!

So...she will need a few weeks to get back on track with her kidney function and blood pressure! Her fundraising (pounding the pavement) activities will be greatly reduced...she however should be good to go by the event.

Please keep her in your prayers...tomorrow will be another challenging day for my street drug using, exercise addicted Mama..:))

As for me...I am taking each day one step at a time...particularly today! 

My cousin Lori sent some more funnies...laughing is good medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment