Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Experience-New Confidence-New Hope

Slight change in plans...I was supposed to start my new "weight lifting" workout last night...BUT...my body had different plans.  I guess you could say that my body was done!  I left work, went home, had dinner and then felt horrid!!!  I think because I do not experience feeling ill nearly as much as I used to...that when I do now...I REALLY do! 

So, as many of you know, one of my struggles has been "listening" to my body and taking needed breaks.  Last night...I behaved!  I actually fell to sleep at 7:30 PM...I have not done that my whole life!!! I have ALWAYS been a night owl...so going to sleep at 7:30 is quite unusual. 

I did wake up for about an hour at 10:30 PM...but managed to go back to sleep!  I think the weekend finally caught up to me. 

Speaking of the weekend, I am still so amazed at how great it was...How fulfilling it was to pull off the event surrounded by my friends and family AND all of the folks that I got to meet!!  I am looking forward to being able to announce the donation totals...but am waiting to finalize a few details before doing so! 

If you would like to see pics of the event...I am posting them as I receive them..you can check them out on our Facebook page.

Play it Forward PHOTOS

So...tonight I WILL be working out and getting focused on the next stage of this Journey!

My friend Donna said something to me that I know I must do...(I am paraphrasing)...She said she does not want me to forget ALL that has happened in the past year and to build on that this year...KNOWING that God is soooo in Charge!!!

After everything that I was blessed enough to experience in the past year has surely been plenty of evidence of the presence of miracles in my life!!! Now...I must be responsible for trusting that evidence and not falling back on my worry crutch and certainly not on my food crutch....Now that I think about it...if crutches were made of FOOD...I would probably eat them!!! LOL!

So..I am MOVING FORWARD with new experience...new confidence and new Hope!  I can tell you that I will continue to need the support and prayers and I will need to continue to do all within my power to stay in God's power! 

Back to WORK!!!!  I will soon make a mini-goal announcement!!! 

Here are a few sneak peek pics from Saturday...Please keep in touch with our Facebook page...the planning for next year has already begun...sort of!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment