Friday, August 30, 2013

The Fluffy Girl and Texas High School Football!!! A tribute!

IT IS FRIDAY....WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! A 3 day weekend ahead and I am ready...It has been a whirlwind the last few months and particularly in the last few weeks and days!!!

I am still so SORE from my "new" workout program...I am afraid that my waddle walk this week has warranted a few strange looks and some laughs...LOL!!! But I have made a very important discovery!  When I am this sore...Groaning loudly when I move is necessary...more like Squawking...But it works...I forget how much it hurts to move when I am obnoxiously loud!!!

So it is a big time here in the Great State of TEXAS...It is opening weekend of Texas High School Football Season...HELL TO THE YEA!!! The Fluffy LOVES FOOTBALL!!!

I will be attending the Atascocita Eagles game tonight to watch the game but more Importantly to watch the Patriettes Dance Team...I got people dancin'...YAY Jilly and Olivia!!! 

Tonight in the great little town of New Boston, TX  my twin stud muffin cousins Wesley and Wilson will be suiting up for their Senior Year!!!  These boys are great kids.  Please keep them in your prayers as they will be playing the first game of the season without one of their teammates...Se'maj Williams lost his life in a tragic accident.  I will keep them all in my heart and in my prayers.  I am proud of them for suiting up and playing the sport that they all love! 

So GO NEW BOSTON LIONS!!!! 

I am really grateful that I have developed so many cool relationships in the last year...I have had so really great opportunities to connect with people all over the country and even a few in other countries due to this experience.  One of those people is a young lady named Karen...She is a BIG Kerri Walsh fan and she and I have connected via Twitter over the past few months...She tweeted this today to Kerri and her partner Whitney as a good luck message for this weekends AVP tour stop in Cincy!  I loved it and told her that I had full intentions of stealing it and sharing it here!


This is included in a lyric to a contemporary Christian song...Given that I will be cheering on, praying for and supporting the Eagle and Lions tonight...I thought these two graphics were perfect!




Go EAGLES...GO LIONS...

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And loved the 'shout out'! :)
    Have a blessed weekend!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete